Video content marketing is the process through which brands create video content in order to increase their internet visibility. Video is typically shared on YouTube or a social network, but it can also take the shape of webinars, classes, live videos, or self-hosted videos. An effective video marketing strategy can be a powerful method for a company to deliver its message to a big audience in an easily accessible format.
The beautiful thing about video content marketing is that it is becoming increasingly simple to implement. There is truly something out there for every business, even those with no experience in traditional video recording or editing.
Videos are an excellent way to demonstrate your product
When it comes to educating potential consumers about a product, video footage is an excellent resource. In fact, 94% of marketers believe that leveraging video content has increased customer understanding of a product or service.
Customers will only purchase your product if they understand what it does and how it can benefit them. It is unexpected that video material is such an effective tool for this because the visual element allows businesses to easily explain how things function.
Videos provide a high return on investment
The return on investment from your video marketing strategy will be determined by various factors, including the organization of your content strategy and the quality of your films. Despite this, 83% of study respondents believe video provides a decent return on investment.
You might think that producing video is expensive and time-consuming. However, there is a lot of technology available that allows you to create good videos quickly and at a small price. Not only do the majority of us have high-quality video recorders in our pockets in the form of smartphones, but software tools such as VideoScribe and Doodly make it simple to create entertaining explainer videos at a minimal cost. When you spend less on video production, it is easier to achieve a favorable ROI.
The use of video is endless
Marketers have a plethora of alternatives for utilizing video content. This means it’s simple to choose an approach that aligns with your company’s marketing objectives. While YouTube is the obvious place to begin when generating videos, here are some additional options:
- Most social media networks, including Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, allow you to upload stories that expire after a set period of time. These are wonderful since they can be made quickly and cheaply, and they speak directly to your target demographic. For your tales to be effective, you must have (or be creating) a social media audience.
- Live video has risen in popularity in recent years, with industry titans such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch all providing platforms for businesses to stream live content. Live video might be useful. According to Facebook, live streaming receives six times the number of interactions as ordinary videos.
- Webinars are an excellent method to use video to directly communicate with potential consumers. They can be used to answer particular questions regarding your product that customers may have, or to teach the audience anything about your industry, presenting yourself as an authority. Businesses may easily host (or even automate) webinars using software such as GoToWebinar or Livestorm.
- Another novel video marketing strategy is to use video is on a one-to-one basis. Marketers can record and distribute short messages in order to follow up on purchases or queries. This has the ability to boost consumer satisfaction.
People enjoy watching videos
Just as technology has made it simple for businesses to create videos, it has also made it extremely simple for customers to view video material. There are numerous statistics that demonstrate this fact. Here are a handful of the most striking ones:
- According to the official YouTube site, individuals watch over a billion hours of YouTube material every day.
- Twitter stated earlier this year that its platform receives 2 billion video views each day. Furthermore, tweets with video receive ten times the engagement of those without.
- Every day, Facebook receives approximately 8 billion video views. Surprisingly, 85 percent of these are viewed silently.
You risk missing out on one of the most popular ways for consumers to consume content if you don’t create videos.
Final thoughts on Video Marketing Strategy
Video is an excellent medium for marketers to get out to their customers. It is now easier than ever for businesses to develop and distribute high-quality video content. If video isn’t already a component of your content strategy, you should consider experimenting with a handful of projects.