Chatbots have brought about a huge change in the way businesses interact with their customers. A high-quality chatbot provides a positive and enhanced experience for each customer.
Advantages to the Customer Experience
- Chatbots enable seamless live chat
- They offer 24/7 customer service
- They ensure a smoother and stress-free journey for customers
- IVR can be done away with
- Chatbots personify your brand
Uses of Chatbots
- They can make ordering and tracking delivery a quick and easy affair.
- eCommerce sites can use it to recommend specific products to customers. E.g. if the customer wants to buy a pair of shoes, but does not have a specific item in mind, chatbots can be asked to provide product suggestions depending on colour, style, brand, size etc.
- You can provide round the clock customer service with the help of chatbots. They quickly provide answers to customer queries, address complaints, and help them track their order status.
- Chatbots can be used for knowing the current weather conditions in an area. They can also be set to provide updates and reminders for a specific time of the day.
- It is possible to use chatbots as personal financial assistants as well. They make trading easy, provide notifications as regards to stock market trends, help you find a mortgage, or track your finances.
- They can also be used for searching current flights and tracking wait times and delays.
Advantages of Chatbots
- Customers find chatbots very exciting. So, you should not disappoint them. Online surveys show that 44 percent of consumers prefer to deal with chatbots rather than human customer service personnel.
- Chatbots deal with customer queries clearly within the preset limits. They are most helpful in clarifying simple, common, and repetitive questions. This is because the information required for such responses is readily available.
- They help brands cut down their operational costs. According to Chatbots Magazine, brands can save up to 30 percent of the costs involved in handling billions of support requests made annually by customers.
- Chatbots present brands with avenues for sales and marketing. It is possible to design chatbots that are capable of closing sales by way of robust marketing.
- They are very helpful to brands in keeping their existing customers engaged
- They can market and sell products by way of push notifications and 24/7 interaction.
If you are looking to develop a custom chatbot for your brand, Spree Marketing develops AI-driven custom web and mobility solutions. Get more information on Chatbot Development here